Actual building manufactured to specification. Surcharges will apply for locations outside a 50 mile radius from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Only open to UK residents
The celebrated and controversial artist Maggi Hambling CBE has generously donated a painting to GeeWizz Charity to raise vital funds.
The painting, Sunrise, oil on canvas, 2020, measures 10 x 12 inches and the total framed dimensions are 14 1/4 x 16 inches.
Everyone can be in with a chance to own the painting work through this special prize draw which will run until 17 July 2021, when the lucky winner will be randomly selected. The CEO, Aileen Belsberg will conduct the draw live, on the GeeWizz Instagram at 19.00 BST
Proceeds from the raffle will fund the installation of a creative space and outdoor arts-related activities within the planned redevelopment, funded by GeeWizz, of the playground at Thomas Wolsey Ormiston Academy in Ipswich, Suffolk. The school is attended by children and teenagers, from across Suffolk, with special educational needs and high dependency disabilities. The existing school playground is currently inaccessible to pupils in wheelchairs.
The raffle will leave an important lasting legacy to nurture creativity, especially at a time when it is so important for vulnerable children and young people to learn and play safely outdoors.
** To buy 6 tickets for £100, please purchase 5 tickets and check out. The 6th ticket will be added retrospectively and will appear in your My Account section **
Specification of the office that could be yours:
What could you use your own SMART® Garden Office for... you're only limited by your imagination! Looking for some inspiration?
How about a home gym?
Home gyms and wellbeing spaces are fast becoming popular alternatives for fitness fanatics who are looking for more personalised experiences and atmosphere. With gym membership fees now averaging £500-600 a year, it’s easy to turn your SMART® garden studio into a home gym, yoga studio or meditation hub. You can work out conveniently, privately and in your own time, without ever waiting for the equipment again.
Or maybe an artistic studio?
Whether you’re a professional artist or a budding amateur, you need a studio that inspires you – a space where you can create without distraction. Where you can lose yourself in your art and create something spectacular. Be surrounded by nature, whilst remaining at home. Having a garden art studio means that you can get to work when inspiration strikes – whether that’s early in the afternoon, or the middle of the night.
Not your cup of tea. What about an entertainment space?
Enjoy your space with friends and family. Install a bar, man-cave, home-theatre, DJ set and start a new tradition. Whether you like to have friends over for a drink, play games, or just have a chat over a cup of coffee, your new SMART® garden room offers you a unique fun space.
Love your music but your family don’t share your passion for turning up the volume?
If you’re looking for a creative space away from your house to strum your guitars, tinkle the ivories, head bang to your favourite rock music or produce club bangers, then this Ultra room will provide you with the perfect surrounding. As a musician or producer, having your own music room at the end of your garden means you are free to be as creative as you like – surrounded by nature and with no distractions! No more lugging heavy equipment or instruments around to an expensive rented studio or rehearsal space and free up space in your house.
It’s time to take control and listen to what you want, when you want and as loud as you want – without disturbing your family or neighbours!
Music not your passion? You could enjoy your hobby in its own dedicated space, and never again have to clear it away at the end of the day.
Whether you are a model rail enthusiast, keen stamp collector, comic book collector, knitter, into arts and crafts, or simply want a quiet place to read the newspaper or the perfect place for a spot of bird watching, the Ultra hobby room is the ideal solution.
Enjoy the natural surroundings of your garden, watch the local wildlife and breathe in the fresh air.
You could even pursue that business venture you’ve been dreaming of...
For practitioners of all types, who need a private, comfortable space to meet clients, this SMART® garden room provides an ideal peaceful setting. Rented office or consultation space with long or expensive commutes can all be a thing of the past with your own garden consultation suite.
Clients will feel far more comfortable in the private, professional surroundings of a SMART® garden studio, over a spare room in your house. The perfect ambience in your consultation room will leave a far better impression on your clients.
The transition from traditional high street therapy spaces to garden rooms for beauty therapy or hairdressing is a leap that has proved to be a roaring success and has revolutionised the options open to business owners.
This SMART® garden room is ideal as an extra family room, a children’s playroom, garden office, home gym, man-cave, a she-shed or simply somewhere quiet to escape the hustle and bustle of modern life.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law, and all parties are deemed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The Terms and Conditions assume that you have acted like a prudent individual. If you choose to participate in this competition without taking normal precautions, you do so at your own risk. GeeWizz does not offer any competitions in any jurisdiction where such an offer or solicitation is unlawful or would impose any unfulfilled registration, qualification, publication, or approval requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are not located in a jurisdiction where it is not unlawful for you to enter or participate in such competitions.
1. By purchasing an entry you agree to these terms and conditions. Any participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. GeeWizz Charity's decisions pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
2. GeeWizz Charity operate prize competitions that are free from regulation under the Gambling Act 2005
3. Although the term ‘raffle’ is often referred to on our website, this is for marketing and SEO purposes only and due to the fact that each entrant is required to answer a question or puzzle upon entering, all competitions hosted on our platform are therefore legally considered ‘Prize Competitions’ and not raffles;
4. For further information about the laws and regulations on raffles and prize competitions, please visit www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
5. You represent and agree that:
a. You are 18 years of age or over;
b. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry in this raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 18;
c. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name and personal address;
d. You must not be physically located (at the time of entry to a competition) in a jurisdiction where it is unlawful to enter a competition.
6. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to GeeWizz Charity your representations under paragraph 5.
7. Entering a competition is not dependant on answering the entry-question correctly and tickets are issued no matter which answer was selected by you. However under the rules set by the Gambling Commission in relation to the Gambling Act 2005, only tickets that contain the correct answer to the Competition Entry Question will be entered into the final draw for the relevant competition.
8. Entry costs £10.00 per play, payable in advance. Entries may not be sold to or by anyone under 18 years of age. Each ticket represents one entry only. In order to enter a ‘pay to enter’ competition, each entrant must:
a. Submit their answer to the respective Competition Entry Question (each competition has a different Competition Entry Question which will be a test of your skill or knowledge);
b. Pay for the number of tickets they wish to purchase using Credit/Debit card.
9. GeeWizz Charity may (without giving any reason or notice, at its absolute discretion) terminate or suspend the raffle.
10. The GeeWizz Charity "SMART raffle" prize competition draw will close on 01 October 2023 at 18:00:00. Each ticket that contains the correct answer to the respective question or puzzle is entered into the draw with the winner selected at random by a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
11. The winner will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. There are no alternatives to any prize except where stated and no interest is payable.
12. GeeWizz Charity reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of a prize, if this is necessary for reasons beyond GeeWizz Charity’s control. No cash prize is provided as an alternative.
13. Money raised by this raffle will support the programme work of GeeWizz Charity, registered charity number 1164353.
14. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to GeeWizz Charity.
15. Where GeeWizz Charity is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following the first attempt to notify the prize winner, GeeWizz Charity may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
16. Not for resale
17. The building offered is an Ultra 2.6m x 1.6m garden room
18. The winning bidder can upgrade to an alternative range and/or size at additional cost
19. Groundworks and electrical connection are not included in the prize
20. Any groundworks or electrical connection required through SMART will be at additional costs to the prize and will be subject to a site visit by SMART consultant
21. Surcharges will apply for locations outside a 50 mile radius from Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
22. Installation dates are subject to availability and current installation lead times are 5-6 months
23. Full payment must be made prior to the installation taking place
24. The winning bidder automatically gives SMART permission to use all images for marketing purposes and to create a case study
25. Subject to related government guidelines
26. The winner will be announced on social media.